Sinusitis Natural Remedies - Sinus Infections: Fungus May be to BlameSinus Infections also known as Sinusitis affect millions of people each and every year. A sinus infection is literally an infection of your sinuses, which are hollow passages or cavities inside of your head.
- You think that you might be suffering from a sinus infection, you should visit your doctor for a proper diagnosis.
- Because your nose can get stuffy when you have a condition like the common cold, you may confuse simple nasal congestion with sinusitis.
- A cold, however, usually lasts about 7 to 14 days and disappears without treatment.
- Acute sinusitis often lasts longer and typically causes more symptoms than just a cold.
Your doctor can diagnose sinusitis by listening to your symptoms, doing a physical examination, taking X-rays, and if necessary, an MRI or CT scan (magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography). We have not actually resorted to roundabout means of getting our message on Nasal Congestion Sinusitis through to you. All the matter here is genuine and to the point.
These Sinus Cavities can Become a Breeding Ground for Bacteria, Viruses or FungusIn 1999, The Mayo Clinic released its findings that fungus is likely the cause of nearly all cases of chronic sinusitis. It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article. However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Acute Sinusitis.
Antibiotics Do Not Work Against FungusColloidal silver kills both fungus and bacteria. Therefore, treating a sinus infection with antibiotics is not always an effective method. With people wanting to learn more about Congestion Sinusitis, it has provided the necessary incentive for us to write this interesting article on Congestion Sinusitis!
We're Crazy Close To A Cure For Allergies
- Colloidal silver is also a very safe and natural solution with no know side effects other that a rare occurrence of Argyria.
- Silver Sinus colloidal silver solution is pure colloidal silver in a fine mist nasal spray bottle.
- We were rather indecisive on where to stop in our writings of Acute Sinusitis.
- We just went on writing and writing to give a long article.