Relieve Sinusitis - Quiet Discoveries Lead to Fast Sinus ReliefIt's amazing what you can find when you start your search a little outside the bulls eye. While clicking through Magnetic Resonance Imaging research online, my colleagues and I found some intriguing scientific studies completely by accident!
Dating back to 1983, a study was conducted to assess the influence of magnetic fields on the physiology and behavior of biological organisms, and to search for possible magnetic sources within the organisms themselves.
When applied properly, magnetic therapy products can relieve sinus congestion in as little as 15 minutes. That's faster than any decongestant or vaporizer, lasts longer than most nasal sprays, and is completely free of any side effects (like dryness or burning). Not to mention, you won't need to worry about buying refills or possible addiction to certain nasal decongestants.
' The Allergy Relief Center 1983 -- PubMed: Magnetic bones in human sinuses. 1986 -- PubMed: High-field magnetic resonance imaging of paranasal sinus inflammatory disease.
- So before you open that box of 'non-drowsy' decongestants or reach for the nasal spray on your nightstand, give magnetic therapy a try.
- If it's fast acting with no side effects, and never needs a refill, what do you have to lose?
See you soon at www.therionresearch.com SOURCES: 1 ' Sinus News: Sinus Pressure 2 ' Sinus News: Sinus Facts Overview 3 ' The Sinus Treatment Center
Acute Sinusitis Occurs When the Mucosa is Irritated and InflamedThe small openings from the nose to the sinus cavities become congested (or even completely blocked), causing the facial pain and pressure most of us have experienced at some point in time. Mucus production is often increased as well, adding to the pressure, and causing that annoying runny nose symptom (3). The more interesting an article, the more takers there are for the article. So we have made it a point to make this article on Sinus Cavities as interesting as possible!
So How Does this Lead to Sinusitis Relief?Magnetic therapy is proven to be effective in reducing inflammation, a primary symptom of sinusitis. By reducing inflammation of the mucosa, mucous blockages can be drained and the sinus cavities reopened. This, allows you to breathe freely again, while eliminating the facial pain caused by pressure build-up.
1995 - Research at Uppsala University in Sweden discovered that "large, local magnetic field variations up to 3 parts per million were found in the human brain near interfaces between air or bone and brain tissues". As we got to sinusitis acute sinusitis, we found that the time we were given to write was inadequate to write all that there is to write about Acute Sinusitis! So vast are its resources.
- 1990 - A study conducted at the UCLA School of Medicine tested conditions affected by MRI field strength.
- Results illustrated that "magnetic susceptibility artifacts are prevalent on the boundary of air-containing paranasal sinuses".
The same magnetic material was also found in bees, homing pigeons, dolphins and other organisms--including humans. More specifically, the researchers found that "the bones of the sphenoid/ethmoid sinus complex of humans are magnetic and contain deposits of ferric iron". (The sphenoid/ethmoid sinuses are located between the eyes and progress inward towards the back of the head (3).) People are inclined to think that some matter found here that is pertaining to Nose sinus is false. However, rest is assured, all that is written here is true!
- Many people turn to preventive methods like HEPA air filters, or frequent cleaning of carpets and bed sheets to reduce household allergens (4).
- Decongestants, saline nasal sprays, and vaporizers are commonly used to treat the symptoms--but as you and I know, they take time to work.
- The length of an article is rather immaterial about its response from people.
- People are more interested in the matter about Sinus Headache, and not length.
Was found that a wide range of life forms could detect and orient to magnetic fields. (Like having a built-in compass.) Results showed magnetic orientation by bacteria was due to the presence of particles of magnetite (ferric/ferrous oxide) within the organisms.
1990 -- PubMed: Effect of field strength on susceptibility artifacts in magnetic resonance imaging. 1995 -- PubMed: Measurements of magnetic field variations in the human brain using a 3D-FT multiple gradient echo technique.