Sinus Infections Com - Cures for Earaches and Sinus Infections - All Natural RemediesDuring my years of research for Earache prevention, I found that repeated allergies, sinus, and ear infections are the result of a "weakened immune system" mainly due to "antibiotic overuse." Antibiotics kill good and bad bacteria in the colon resulting in poor digestion and impaired absorption of nutrients. So even when I gave my son a healthy diet and vitamin supplements, he was still having chronic earaches and sinusitis, because he was not absorbing needed nutrients to keep his immune system healthy and strong. .
- This is because allergic kids usually have problems digesting proteins and lack 'protease', which is an enzyme needed for protein digestion.
- In addition, allergic kids have trouble removing the metabolic waste from protein digestion due to enzyme deficiency.
- Last and most important is the fact that milk products produce excess flem and mucous in throat and sinuses.
- Perfection has been achieved in this article on Sinusitis.
- There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning.Perfection has been achieved in this article on Sinusitis.
- There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning.
- Cutting back on processed foods that have toxic food additives and preservatives can make a huge difference in the health of you and your child.
- Replace processed foods with whole fruits, grains, and vegetables.
- You will be surprised how much better your child will feel.
- In addition, their attention span will improve and hyperactivity will be diminished.
- If there is the slightest possibility of you not getting to understand the matter that is written here on Sinus Ear, we have some advice to be given.
- Use a dictionary!
Simple remedy is to supplement with Lactobacillus Acidophilus (friendly flora), which is a good bacteria that will repair the mucosa by replenishing the natural balance of friendly flora in the colon that the antibiotics has destroyed. For supplement info see link below. This article serves as a representative for the meaning of Sinus Ear in the library of knowledge. Let it represent knowledge well.
Exercise creates enzymes in the mitochondria of cells to burn fat, burning fat = getting rid of toxins from the body. For more information see link below and email me for a free e-book. Sunshine is needed for the body to make Vitamin D3. Most kids and elderly folks cannot convert Vitamin D2 supplements into D3 the active form in the body, so their immune system is lacking vitamin D3. D3 is necessary to help the immune system recognize & fight invaders. Slang is one thing that has not been included in this composition on Sinus infections Com. It is because slang only induces bad English, and loses the value of English.
Other Factors that Wear Down the Immune System are:Stress Poor diet Lack of sleep Food allergies Food additives Food preservatives Environmental toxins Toxins from protein digestion We needed lots of concentration while writing on Sinus Infection as the matter we had collected was very specific and important.
Addition to impaired absorption, antibiotics damage the mucosa (the inner lining of the small intestines) so toxins that should normally exit the body, get absorbed into the blood stream instead. Toxins in the blood stream can cause various allergic reactions such as hives, body aches, sneezing, itching, and a runny nose. Runny noses and fluid buildup provide the breeding ground for bacterial ear infections. The magnitude of information available on Sinus Problems can be found out by reading the following desperate for sinus relief?. We ourselves were surprised at the amount!