Sinusitis - are You Suffering from a Burning Headache? - Discover the Causes
Understand your burning headaches. Maybe you are one of those people you suffers continually of this common pain called burning headache. Maybe you have them once in a while or maybe they last for days. The term ''burning headache'' is not a recognized medical term. Although it is used every day by you won't find it in any medical journal or clinical documents. You should know that there are various causes of burning headaches and people who suffers from this condition experience pain in different part of the head. Below you will find the most common causes of a burning headache.
What are the Causes?
As I already mentioned earlier the most common reasons for burning headaches are: - Sinusitis - Fever - And even flu Penetration into the world of Sinusitis Pain proved to be our idea in this article. Read the article and see if we have succeeded in this or not!
Burning Headache can Also be Caused by More Serious Condition Like:
- Tumors - Growth in the head For these particular cases, the pain affects the patient differently than the cases listed above. The pain is not constant, it comes on and off. The pain is usually violent and extremely severe, it is far stronger than the pain you experience during fever, sinusitis or flu and it also pulsates more often.
Each Case, the Pain is Severe and the Burning Sensation is Constant
The first signs of pain usually originate from the side of the head but will propagate to other area of the head. Some people even experience thrust of extreme pain. Unfortunately there is no medical proof available to explain this sudden uprising of pain associated with burning headache. Some believe that the pain can be caused by pulsating nerves due to tension.
- Forehead - Upper Cheeks - Can even travel around the whole face On the other hand a burning headache can be caused by fever.
- In that case, the pain will be located on both sides of your forehead.
- We consider that we have only touched the perimeter of information available on Sinusitis.
- There is still a lot more to be learnt!
- Burning Headache happens in different part of the head For most cases a burning headache is associated with sinusitis.
- The pain associated with 'sinusitis' burning headache is usually located in the frontal part of the head.
- Parts like: