Sinus Infections - Silver Spray Kills Super Bugs Quickly
Most of us go through cycles of 'colds' during the year, sometimes they require antibiotics and sometimes we're told they're viral; either way its not fun. Extended bouts of allergies, chronic sinusitis and lung infections are even worse. The sinus pills at the grocery store offer a little relief but they don't cure sinus infection symptoms
and bronchitis. Now there is a treatment besides suffering, anti-biotitic treatments and painkillers.
One of the upsides to colloidal silver treatment is that it kills fungus; according to a recent mayo clinic study, most cases of chronic sinusitis are actually caused by fungus. The anti-fungal properties of the silver treatment are perfect for people with suppressed immune systems such as AIDS and CFIDS/FIDS sufferers as well as people with chronic fungal infections. If you find anything extra mentioning about Chronic Sinusitis, do inform us. It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Chronic Sinusitis.
- Colloidal silver is proven antibiotic, anti-fungal and anti-viral treatment that was used by medical doctors before the advent of penicillin.
- Silver de-activates an enzyme that all one-celled organisms need to survive, this allows it to kill almost all germs, even the cold virus!
- Get more familiar with Sinus once you finish reading this article.
- Only then will you realize the importance of Sinus in your day to day life.
BV2-Flying Insect Killer
- Like all antibiotics , silver kills off good bacteria in the intestines and could build up in the body causing problems.
- Fortunately there is a way around both of these side-effects.
- The new sinus and lung spray form of colloidal silver doesn't enter your intestines and only takes a small amount to be effective.
- This is because it goes directly to the problem instead of circulating throughout your body randomly.
- It's fast and relatively cheap-a wonderfully simple way to home treat without a visit to the doctor.
- The spray is available online at ***** We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Sinus.
- Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used.