Sinusitis Viral Infection - How to Dispose of Sinus Infection?
Sinus infection is a very common problem these days and a large number of the people in the world suffer from it. The infection occurs when sinuses, located in between and behind the eyes and on either side of the nose, suffer from inflammation. The result is severe headache or pressure in the eyes, nose or on one side of the head.
You can Use a Hot-Water Bottle, an Infrared Lamp or a Warm Flannel Over the Congested Area
It can ease the congestion to quite an extent. A portable humidifier is very useful in this case. You can also boil water to make the air humid. Taking steam is also a good way to lessen the pain. The process creates moisture in the nose. For this, create a steam tent according to your face. Lean over a pot, and place a towel over your head. This will help keep the steam in. Inhale the steam slowly to thin the mucous. This process is easy and comfortable for people. It relieves the pain and provides rest to the patient. The more interesting an article, the more takers there are for the article. So we have made it a point to make this article on Sinuses as interesting as possible!
- Your doctor has prescribed antibiotics or any other medications, be sure to follow the directions carefully.
- Sinusitis can be difficult to get rid of otherwise and can easily return if it's not fully treated the first time.
- Even if you feel better, it's important to keep taking your antibiotics until you've finished the course prescribed by your doctor.
- This helps to kill all of the bacteria causing the infection.
3 Natural Home Remedies For SINUS CONGESTION (STUFFY NOSE)
How to get rid of SINUS CONGESTION? TRY these remedies to get instant cure from blocked nose problems. Sinus or nasal congestion remedies is something ...
Another Sinus Headache Remedy is to Apply a Hot Wet Compress to the Face
Wet a washcloth with hot water and fold to fit over the nose and cheeks, putting warmth directly over the sinus and nasal cavities. This will help loosen the mucous and ease the pressure of a sinus headache. You can use a cold compress on the forehead to help shrink the membranes and ease the pain of a headache.
- Take 1 tsp ajwain and roast it on a flat pan.
- As soon as it starts to smoke, put it in a cloth or kitchen tissue.
- Bring it close to your nose and inhale deeply.
- Though you might sneeze initially, you will start feeling better after 4-5 minutes
The pain and frustration natural cure for sinus infection
can be truly debilitating. One patient told me that her sinusitis felt like she was hundreds of feet underwater without a diving helmet. That's a good description of the swelling, congestion, pain, headache, and overall misery of a sinus attack. Many people suffer with sinusitis for years because they and their doctors can never identify precisely what's causing the problem and/or they don't take sufficient care to avoid repeated attacks. As we got to writing on Sinus Headache, we found that the time we were given to write was inadequate to write all that there is to write about Sinus Headache! So vast are its resources.